Crochet always makes it appearance for the summer season, but this year, I discovered a piece that I absolutely adore! I found this top during one of my many Forever 21 runs. Nowadays, I'm exclusively a dress kind-of-girl. Donning one piece of pretty clothing is so straightforward. So whenever I find a separate that I like, it helps me to shop an entire outfit out of it. When I came across these black shorts and black crop, the look came together and I came home with new summer staples!
Crochet Top Forever 21 Crop Underneath Forever 21 Shorts
Forever 21 Shoes Forever 21
Big thank you to my dear friend, Margeaux, for inspiring me to get back into the blog game and for taking these photos!
Crochet Top Forever 21 Crop Underneath Forever 21 Shorts
Forever 21 Shoes Forever 21
Big thank you to my dear friend, Margeaux, for inspiring me to get back into the blog game and for taking these photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment