I love this outfit so much that I wore it on Saturday AND Sunday. I picked up the skirt on a whim without trying it on and I'm so glad I did! I love tribal print, but it's not quite my go-to style so I don't wear it often. However, this skirt had a pretty pastel palette which made it feel girly and flirty and everything Kim. I'm a huge fan of classy crop tops and I knew that this mint number would pair perfectly. The crop is made of cotton and the skirt is made of a breezy linen making it quite pleasant for spending time with friends on these warm Seattle afternoons.
Happy Summer Solstice!
Crop Top Forever 21 Similar here Skirt Forever 21 Sandals DSW Purse Disneyland Sunnies Forever 21
Mitch was a trooper and obliged my request for outfit shots again. Best boyfriend ever!
Crop Top Forever 21 Similar here Skirt Forever 21 Sandals DSW Purse Disneyland Sunnies Forever 21
Mitch was a trooper and obliged my request for outfit shots again. Best boyfriend ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment