Monday, June 16, 2014

Seafoam and Seashells

I love Washington, but California holds a special place in my heart. It served as my family's exclusive vacation destination for 10 years in a row. It is the state I flew to twice a month for two school years to visit Mitch while he finished school. And it's home to the happiest place on earth, Disneyland! I was quite happy to return to the sunshine state for Caltech's Commencement. Mitch's brother, Emeka, my other favorite Nigerian, received his B.S. in computer science and will be on his way to Oracle at the end of August. Super proud of you, Starship! For our last day in Pasadena, I chose a loose fitting, short dress to beat the heat. I'm a huge fan of dressing for your shape but sometimes you just want to put a bag on and dude, that's okay! Mitch snapped these photos of me right before we left for LAX. For someone who doesn't really take photos, I was quite impressed. Happy to be home in the very cool PNW, but I will certainly miss the palm trees!

IMG_2688

IMG_2672 IMG_2662

IMG_2657

IMG_2727

Dress Forever 21 Sandals Report

I love you, socal. Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment