My work wear runs the gamut from shameless yoga leggings to 5 inch platforms. Running recruiting events will keep me dressed down for most of the summer but when I can catch a break, I'll take advantage by glamming it up. I was feeling extra fabulous today so I decided to rock my birthday shoes. I used a sleeveless vest to keep the look a bit more casual for day. I imagine myself having somewhere exciting to go after work and leaving the vest behind to show off my favorite part of the dress, the mid-V in the back. Instead, I threw on sweats within 5 seconds of walking through my front door.
Dress Forever 21 Vest Papaya Heels Cathy Jean
Thanks for snapping these shots today, Kasey! You're my favorite photog.
Dress Forever 21 Vest Papaya Heels Cathy Jean
Thanks for snapping these shots today, Kasey! You're my favorite photog.
Love this dress! Youre a babe!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, lady! You've inspired me to blog more!
Delete