Thursday, June 26, 2014

Quick and Casual: Sailboats and Brights

I knew today was going to involve a lot of running back and forth so I chose pants, which I don't wear often. I started being more adventurous with my style around Junior year of college after I picked up my first pair of nude platforms from Ross. Thank you, Mr. Carlos Santana! My style revolved around extra high heels and extra short skirts. My shoes have remained tall, but my hem has gotten a tad bit longer. However, as much as I live for dressing up, I've come to appreciate the ease and comfort of dressing down.

I'm obsessed with the sailboats on this cardigan! I am pretty sure my brighter than life chartreuse purse is radiating neon. Not gonna lie, it's a knock off Prada from Vietnam. Fakes purse shopping is maybe one of my favorite activities in SE Asia. I couldn't care less about the label on the purse, but I love the shape and color! When I shop for bags, I focus on designs I like and if they happen to have a posh label etched onto the front, so be it. What can you do? Live your life!


IMG_2688

IMG_2727

IMG_2672 IMG_2662

IMG_2727

Cardigan Target (50% off on a flash sale!) Top Hollister Pants Forever 21
Shoes Sperry Sunnies Forever 21 Purse Vietnam(if you know what I mean)

Photos taken by my bfferboo, Kasey!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! Kim i love this outfit!! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I was channeling you SO HARD in this!

      Delete