Sunday, June 29, 2014

Victoria Victrola: Lovely in Lace

My Seattle based cousins and I are trying to keep a tradition of a sleepover, crafts and photos to celebrate the end of each school term. We missed Spring but I think we more than made up for it with this one! We kicked off our weekend with a jaunt down to UW's Waterfront Activities Center to snap some cute photos showcasing each girl's summer style. I'll be sharing them this week on the blog!

First up on the blog is the incredibly lovely, Victoria. She is the outspoken one in the group. She is always ready with an opinion, whether it will sit well with you or not! It's the kind of real talk that is greatly appreciated. Victoria is the caretaker, leading an apartment full of six cousins, all attending the UW. She's a mechanical engineering student interning at Boeing this summer and I couldn't be more proud of her.

I love this lace number that Victoria picked out. The oversized dress shirt is well proportioned for her small frame. AND THAT HAIR! I'm in love.


IMG_2688

IMG_2727

IMG_2672 IMG_2662

I love you, Victoria! Please don't ever stop being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment