Saturday, June 28, 2014

Seafoam and Evergreen

My dear friend, Margeaux, over at Just the Regular Type just launched a new Etsy store with some of the prettiest jewelry I've ever seen! Whenever I wear her hand made delicacies, they remind me to enjoy the small things in life. Her designs are simple and sweet. Treat yourself or a bfferboo today and be sure to check out SeafoamANDEvergreen!

My favorite piece this season, the blue and seafoam bar bracelet is meant to be layered, but I wanted to show it off so I opted wear it alone along with the ever-popular assortment of gold rings to compliment the gold chain. Weekends are for classy crops and I've been waiting to wear these little daisies for a joyful occasion. Today I spent the evening snapping photos with my fashionably adorable cousins, who I will introduce on the blog over the next few days! Excited to share our shenanigans!


IMG_2727

IMG_2688

IMG_2672 IMG_2662

IMG_2727

IMG_2672 IMG_2662

IMG_2672

Crop Top Forever 21 | Maxi Skirt Forever 21 | Sandals DSW |
Rings Forever 21 | Bracelet SeafoamANDEvergreen

Thanks to my amazing cousin, Sandra, for taking these photos. You nailed it!

2 comments: