Saturday, August 2, 2014

Powder Blue

For my weekly meet up with Katrina, I wanted to take this delightful little A-line skater for its first spin. This is my slam dunk, home run, go to shape. I was so excited to find this beauty on a random shopping trip with the cousins at H&M for under $25 (I can't remember the exact price!). I have a hard time dropping a high number of dollars on any single piece of clothing. I like being stimulated by the new. And shopping as often as I do (my favorite way to spend alone time), I want to be conservative with my dollars. My frequent stops include Forever 21, Nordstrom Rack, H&M, Ross Dress for Less (haha, such a classy name), DSW, TJ Maxx and Marshall's. I have been known to splurge occasionally, typically on a killer pair of shoes or a dress I feel EXTRA fancy in.

Happy Friday, friends! Hello, August!

IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

Dress H&M | Sunnies Forever 21 | Sandals American Eagle
Bag Olivia + Joy| Necklace Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment