Monday, September 22, 2014

Guns and Planes

IMG_2672

You guys! It's the last Mitch Monday before I'm actually reunited with Mitch! The end is in sight :) I really can't contain my excitement on this one. We've also reached the end of my blogging for our summer road trip! You thought I was going to post about it forever, huh? Anyways, one of the best things about being on a road trip is doing things on your own time. As bae and I were making our way back to Vancouver, we noticed a GIANT airplane on top of a building from the side of the freeway. You could also see a ton of different super cool looking planes on display. We made a last minute split decision to turn the car around and check it out. Totally worth it! Turns out, we were passing the Evergreen Air and Aviation Museum! We were too cheap to pay for tickets to go in, but it probably would have been worth it! We enjoyed taking a few minutes to check out the planes on display outside (for free!)

Fun fact about Mitch: His dream as a small child was to be a fighter pilot! In a lot of ways, I'm glad this dream didn't come true, but I'm always on the lookout for anything involving cool planes since I enjoy observing him enjoy them so much :) Also, I hope it's clear. But the guns I'm talking about are the ones on Mitch.


IMG_2672

IMG_2672

IMG_2672

IMG_2672

WOOT! See you soon, Seattle! There are a lot of things I look forward to during my one week at home before heading out for more travel and at the top of the list is getting back to taking outfit shots at my favorite spot, Mitch Monday posts NOT from our roadtrip and doing a photog collab with my favorite girlies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment