Hi, Friends! I hope everyone had an incredible long weekend! I've been loving the posts of everyone having a blast on the book of faces. Mitch and I got home from road trip last night! It was AMAZING and I still have 5 or so trip posts but in the meantime, I wanted to share my new bag for Fall! I found it yesterday while doing some Back to School shopping at my local Forever 21. Can you tell that I only paid $30 for it?! Seriously so stoked on the look of this bag. I'll let you know if it holds up well, fingers crossed! Definitely going to put it to the test with all my work travel in the next couple months. I've been looking for something bigger for flying this season and knew that this was the bag the second I saw it perched on top of a pretty display rack. I can fit my two laptops and everything I could ever need to stay happy on a plane.
Although it's a little sad to see summer go, this is a very exciting time for me! I'm about to embark on my first season of fall recruiting! AAAAHHHHHHH! I'm a big ball of nerves and excitement and exhaustion and enthusiasm and eagerness. All of it, I feel all of it right now. I'll be gone for the entire month of September and a lot of October. I'm going to miss my bed, Mitch, coworkers, friends, this amazing outfit shot spot, but can't wait to start what's bound to be a thrilling fall of recruiting. I cannot describe how good it feels to have a job that I feel I was born to do and I can't wait to go out to my campuses and help others find the same.
I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post while all the crazy is all going down, but I'm hoping to find the time to document and share all my new experiences. Thank you so much for reading! I've really enjoyed having this blog to share my photography, style experiments and thoughts. See you soon, Seattle! Happy Fall, Friends!
Although it's a little sad to see summer go, this is a very exciting time for me! I'm about to embark on my first season of fall recruiting! AAAAHHHHHHH! I'm a big ball of nerves and excitement and exhaustion and enthusiasm and eagerness. All of it, I feel all of it right now. I'll be gone for the entire month of September and a lot of October. I'm going to miss my bed, Mitch, coworkers, friends, this amazing outfit shot spot, but can't wait to start what's bound to be a thrilling fall of recruiting. I cannot describe how good it feels to have a job that I feel I was born to do and I can't wait to go out to my campuses and help others find the same.
I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post while all the crazy is all going down, but I'm hoping to find the time to document and share all my new experiences. Thank you so much for reading! I've really enjoyed having this blog to share my photography, style experiments and thoughts. See you soon, Seattle! Happy Fall, Friends!







No comments:
Post a Comment