Monday, September 29, 2014

Seattle Sunday

IMG_2672

Yes. A Mitch Monday post about our Sunday afternoon. And to start things off, a picture of the most glorious Homegrown sandwich- portobello and goat cheese. I love this sandwich shop and I'm so glad there's one within walking distance from Mitch's apartment. To be clear- we drove. Because that's how we roll :D As much as I love travelling, I LOVE exploring Seattle. I try to fit in as many Seattle Saturdays and Seattle Sundays that my schedule will allow. This weekend included catching up with friends, yummy food and shopping with bae! We also visited Pike's Place together for the first time. Of course, we needed to get the obligatory Pike Place sign photos! How does Mitch make basics look so good? Ugh! He's also sporting his new spectacles. Super swoon worthy.


IMG_2672

IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672


Super happy for the quality time with Mitch this weekend. Exactly what I needed before I get ready to hit the road again. Also! All of these photos were taken with my Nokia Lumia 1020. It's basically a camera with a phone attached to it. I've been using it for a month now and the quality of the images still impress me!

No comments:

Post a Comment