Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A study of gray, but RAINBOW

HEY GUYZ! Today's post is a quick one. The start of a 3 week travel saga is starting on Monday and I've been running around between office and home to prepare for it! I'm also trying to prioritize Mitch time before I go so I'm typing this post up fast as lightning before he comes home for dinner :)

So, I think you guys have noticed by now that I'm completely all over place on the style spectrum. I would say my go-to is glam girl, but since I started style blogging more frequently, I've tried to give myself more opportunities to explore outside my favorite aesthetic. This is definitely one of those times. I love me a good menswear inspired outfit. I am CRAZY OBSESSED with this knit blazer. It makes me feel polished and laid back all at the same time. My intention was to monochrome this entire outfit, but then I looked over at my side table and my favorite necklace was calling my name. I like that this ensemble acts as a clean canvas for my little pop of color.

Like I said, short and sweet :) Hope you guys are having great weeks. Sending you my love!

IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Knit Blazer Forever 21, exact
T-shirt Forever 21, exact
Boyfriend Jeans Gap, similar
Necklace Gifted, various options
Assorted Rings H&M, Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. I love your necklace! It's so colorful and cheerful, I like how it pops up from the white blazer. I agree with you, it's really good to step out of your style comfort zone! Sometimes you find out things that look really good on you and you hadn't thought about it. Tomorrow is my Kim-time!!! I can't wait!! Luv yaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to make a habit of replying to ALL your comments so with this one I'll say, you're amazing!! <3

      Delete