Happy Friday!! So I know, this necklace is a complete repeat offender but I would say I am basically wearing this every other day, so, this is accurate of everyday life, okay?! As cool as pants are, nothing makes me feel more fierce than a powerful dress. Do you guys have that one go-to dress that you can count on to ALWAYS come through for you even on the blah-est of days? THIS dress is that dress for me! I wore this ensemble to Nini's birthday before the holidays. Typically, if I'm wearing a bold dress, I go for a more subdued shoe, but sometimes you just need to live your life. And these orange velvet frilly wedges are the kind of shoes that make you feel like you're living life to the fullest!!! Okay, maybe it's not THAT big of a deal, but you get my point :) Add a couple richly colored accessories AND BAM. You're good to go!
I'm relieved the weekend is here. I've intentionally left my calendar more free so I can have time to pack, clean and get things in order before I leave on Monday for Duke. I guess this post can also pay homage to their blue devil mascot? DEAL. Hope you guys had a good week and an even better weekend!
I'm relieved the weekend is here. I've intentionally left my calendar more free so I can have time to pack, clean and get things in order before I leave on Monday for Duke. I guess this post can also pay homage to their blue devil mascot? DEAL. Hope you guys had a good week and an even better weekend!
PS. Basically, whenever it's difficult for me to narrow pictures down for a post, I basically just post all of them :D









Beautiful dress! I think this is one of the colors that looks THE best on you! You look radiant in devil blue :)! Good luck in your travels and see you when you get back. You made my day yesterday. By the way, another great pair of shoes from your closet, loving them!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you!! Always love our Kim and Hector time :) it was nice to take a walk together!! My calendar is actually up to date so if you want to schedule our next hang out, go for it!
DeleteThere are so many things I love about this post! The royal blue, the color blocking, the picture collage (very nicely done),the midi rings, ahhhh <3
ReplyDeleteOh, and Go Blue Devils!
Thanks, Nini! I had so much fun in this outfit at your birthday party. Can't wait to see you on Friday!
Delete