Monday, January 12, 2015

Graphic Black & White

Happy Monday, Lovelies! Are you ready to kill it? I AM. I had a crazy good, productive week and weekend and I am so down to get it done before I get on dat plane in a week! I stuck to my workout schedule, I spent quality time with SO MANY friends, I made my hours in the office count and Mitch and I have felt extra inspired to explore Seattle! I mentioned on Friday that I was sort of feeling overwhelmed, but as I wind down and reflect on the last few days, my heart is happy. I had a lot of highlights and they were all due to spending time with quality people. So basically, bring it on, week 2/52. I am down!

Today on the blog, I am SUPER excited to share with you these killer white shoes. I bought them on sale last week when my local Urban Outfitters was having a 50% off sale for $30!!! I don't own anything like them in my closet so I knew styling them would be a bit challenging, but somehow it made them even more attractive! My outfit is completely fashioned to accommodate these stark beauties. I love how GRAPHIC they look.

It's amazing how a statement piece can make you feel a completely different style vibe from your norm. I feel very on the street in this post. Haha, it's probably also because I'm actually outside in an alley way rather than in my perfectly lit stairwell. Sorry for the graininess, btw! Kat and I shot these at the very end of the day and I had to lightroom the shit out of them to get them to show up decently. #bloglife! I hope you guys are feeling good about taking this week on. Let's get it done!!!

IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Oversize Blazer H&M, similar, on sale!
Scarf Forever 21, exact
Skinny Jeans Gap, similar
White Oxfords Urban Outfitters (on sale for $30!), similarish

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos!! The lighting is perfect, I love all the dramatic contrasts between your outfit and the background, the part of your face that's lit vs. the unlit, the white shoes, and this more urban, norm look that actually looks really good on you. Can it be Thursday already? <3 Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pretty happy with how they come out. AH. I FEEL SO COOL in these shoes, lol. 3 more days! <3

      Delete