Happy Humpday, beautiful humans! After all of the glitz and glamour of last week, I'm happy to settle into something a little more casual today on the blog. I use the term "casual" loosely here. When 5 inch platform stilettos make it regularly into your office attire rotation, this is definitely categorized as casual :) With the rains of winter upon us in the PNW, I don't particularly enjoy exposing my prettier shoes to the elements so I've been choosing outfits centered around slightly more practically footwear choices (but let's be real, I'm still making questionable shoe choices). I like that these lace up booties are sturdy but still have a fierce edge to them. I got them on super clearance so I don't mind mucking around with them. They also happen to be at a perfect incline for comfort, even though I'm like a fucking foot off the ground in these. So basically what I'm trying to say is, I'm super into these shoes. Add a circle skirt to create an A-line and I am good to go! Circle skirt + fitted shirt + cool jacket + tights has been such a clutch combination when I need to get dressed quickly. A fitted outfit always helps you to look a bit more polished and this combo always has me going from hot morning mess to effortlessly (kinda?) cool in 5 minutes!
I hope it's obvious that this outfit shoot just turned into shenanigans real quick. Too much sugar combined with my undying love for Katrina? It's not quite clear. However, I will say it was an A+ time.
Lol anyways, I had a ton of fun shooting this outfit with Katrina! When we met up, we noticed that my jacket and scarf paired perfectly with what she was wearing so we snapped some shots of her rocking these pieces as well. You can see her stylin' on her latest post!
I hope you guys are painlessly getting back into the swing of things now that we're officially past the holiday season! See you again soon :)








I feel you my dear, today I had to say RIP to another pair of shoes thanks to the PNW weather (I still love Seattle but it has to be a little less harsh with my suede shoes). This outfit looks amazing on you! I think you should never move away from the A-line, it suits your body type sooooo well. Last but not least, we should meet ASAP!! Expect email from me soon :) love you!!
ReplyDeleteOoOoOo, suede cannot survive our terrain, for reals though! Can't wait to see you <3
Delete