Happy Friday, Fun Friends! Dang, this week zoomed by in a BIG BLUR. The reality of being back in the office has brutally set in and I have so many to-do's swirling around in my head. Do you guys ever feel like you're either SUPER BUSY or SUPER NOT? For me, I'm either coasting along easy breezy or going full throttle. This week has most definitely been a full throttle week and I don't think I'm easing up anytime soon. It's not just a matter of physical scheduling, either. My brain has just been running at a zillion miles per hour. On the one hand, I love that I'm being inspired by different parts of my life but I am having trouble managing the creative energy buzzing through my veins because of it. For example, my team had an offsite yesterday and one of the topics that came up gave me the idea to put together a basic lecture to help my team understand a couple computer science concepts. BUT THEN last night, I couldn't fall asleep for HOURS because I was drawing out the lesson plan in my head and thinking about all the different analogies I could use. I'm super excited about it! But I also had to run on 4 hours of sleep today and that's just rough, y'all.
Aside from work, my social calendar has exploded... but actually! SO MUCH BRUNCH planned in the next week but I can't really complain about that, lol. Truth be told, I am happy to pack in as much friend time as possible before I hit the lonely road. I've been sticking to my workout schedule! And to top it off, I have some blogger goals that I want to make happen before I leave for travel. Kat and I are working out details to get Hello Kim and Kat postings up on a regular cadence. It takes a lot of teamwork and mutual investment to maintain a joint project like this and I am pretty excited to truly get this off the ground. I'm also helping a friend with a new venture in microfashion. Yes, I'm talking about a baby fashion blog, GET READY. It's happening!!! I spent a bit of time taking a series of outfit shots for a mini fashionista today and can't wait to share those with you when it's ready. That's my little update. Is sort of all over place, but then again, so am I :)
Today on the blog, I'm posting a wishful thinking outfit. It really looked like Seattle was going to pull through and deliver a warm weekend, but that completely tanked today and it's getting downright frosty around here. I've talked a little bit about how I struggle to find inspiration in the winter. I am all about my skirts and dresses (without leggings or tights) and I feel like the winter weather holds me back regularly. Whatever, it's not going to stop me from doing a shoot bare legged indoors, so here we go! I am dying over how amazingly pink this dress is and I love that the platform on these heels just happen to match. The lace and pleats are so perfectly girly. Apparently, I also have a thing for butterfly statement pieces? I guess it's a thing! I have some fun trips planned this year (Vegas with bae, bachelorette in New Orleans), so I think I'll justify these posts by claiming that I'm planning outfits ahead to make packing easier! Done deal! I hope you guys enjoy your winter weekend! Currently, the thing I'm looking forward to most is sleeping in tomorrow! Do something fun for me! See you guys next week!
Aside from work, my social calendar has exploded... but actually! SO MUCH BRUNCH planned in the next week but I can't really complain about that, lol. Truth be told, I am happy to pack in as much friend time as possible before I hit the lonely road. I've been sticking to my workout schedule! And to top it off, I have some blogger goals that I want to make happen before I leave for travel. Kat and I are working out details to get Hello Kim and Kat postings up on a regular cadence. It takes a lot of teamwork and mutual investment to maintain a joint project like this and I am pretty excited to truly get this off the ground. I'm also helping a friend with a new venture in microfashion. Yes, I'm talking about a baby fashion blog, GET READY. It's happening!!! I spent a bit of time taking a series of outfit shots for a mini fashionista today and can't wait to share those with you when it's ready. That's my little update. Is sort of all over place, but then again, so am I :)
Today on the blog, I'm posting a wishful thinking outfit. It really looked like Seattle was going to pull through and deliver a warm weekend, but that completely tanked today and it's getting downright frosty around here. I've talked a little bit about how I struggle to find inspiration in the winter. I am all about my skirts and dresses (without leggings or tights) and I feel like the winter weather holds me back regularly. Whatever, it's not going to stop me from doing a shoot bare legged indoors, so here we go! I am dying over how amazingly pink this dress is and I love that the platform on these heels just happen to match. The lace and pleats are so perfectly girly. Apparently, I also have a thing for butterfly statement pieces? I guess it's a thing! I have some fun trips planned this year (Vegas with bae, bachelorette in New Orleans), so I think I'll justify these posts by claiming that I'm planning outfits ahead to make packing easier! Done deal! I hope you guys enjoy your winter weekend! Currently, the thing I'm looking forward to most is sleeping in tomorrow! Do something fun for me! See you guys next week!
Pleated Drop Waist Dress Forever 21, similar (love this option!)
Butterfly Printed Blazer Forever 21, similar here and here
Heels Steve Madden, exact style, different color
Omg the same happened to me! I walked out very lightly and I was shivering while walking to lunch. I can never guess Seattle weather :/. My greatest plan this weekend is rooting for the Seahawks at the CLink (go Hawks!) and for next week meeting with you :). This is a beautiful dress by the way! Love the plated bottom, suuuper feminine and girly like you. Can't wait to see you!! Have to decide what I'm gonna wear for you!! Hugs!!! <3
ReplyDeleteAH! SO FOGGY!!! I hope you have an amazing time at the game!!! I love youuuuuuuu. SEE YOU THIS WEEK!
Delete