Hiiiiiiiiiiii loves. Happy hump day, one and all! So, now that it's past Halloween, we can skip Thanksgiving and move on to Christmas, right? JK, who would want to skip T-gives? Not this girl, that's for sure! But I love bundling up in Christmas reds and greens. My body is ready. I submit my evidence below.
Tis the season of the blanket scarf, y'all. These giant pieces of neck fabric were all the rage last year and I got on board real quick. What a wonderful way to wear festive plaid! I was able to find a couple for a CRAZY STEAL ($13!!). Obviously these can't compare to the quality of their peers in the $150+ range, but they get the job down and are actually really decent for the price. Scarves are such an easy way to add an element of interest to any basic outfit. THANKS, SCARVES!
Alright alright, that's all I got for ya. I'll be back on Friday to show you my other super cheap blanket scarf!
Tis the season of the blanket scarf, y'all. These giant pieces of neck fabric were all the rage last year and I got on board real quick. What a wonderful way to wear festive plaid! I was able to find a couple for a CRAZY STEAL ($13!!). Obviously these can't compare to the quality of their peers in the $150+ range, but they get the job down and are actually really decent for the price. Scarves are such an easy way to add an element of interest to any basic outfit. THANKS, SCARVES!
Alright alright, that's all I got for ya. I'll be back on Friday to show you my other super cheap blanket scarf!
Red Waterproof Trench Anne Klein via Nordstrom Rack, similar Marled Sweatshirt Dress Forever 21, similar
Plaid Blanket Scarf Amazon, very similar ($13!!)
Brown Riding Boot Vince Camuto via DSW, similar
You really are such a trendsetter with these scarves. If someone asks me, who wore these before they became like ULTRA popular, I'm going to say YOU!!! Haha you have such an eye for the new things going on that suit you perfectly, and this trend does meet your style really well! I love how you style them with different coats and dresses. I feel like I can mix and match so many of your previous outfits with these scarves and they become completely different looks! And you look hella cute in trench and boots. I love, love, love this look on you. Tomorrow is Thursday!! And you know what that means? It means KIM + HECTOR time! I'm so excited that my mind is already circling around all the things I could wear tomorrow to meet with you. Been waiting for this all week. Just a few more hoursssss!!! Make them pass quicklyyyy!!! :P
ReplyDelete