Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Little Red Riding Hood

Okay, so the color of the coat is really burgundy but it's such a nice title, right? Happy Hump Day, y'all! Today I'm showing off one of my favorite purchases of the season, this beautiful coat! I picked it up at my fav, Forever 21, while recruiting in cali in October. At $55, I couldn't believe it was still on the racks! It's gorgeous and the material feels way more quality than $55, but then again, why would anyone in socal need a longline winter coat? :)

Keeping it short today! Hope y'all are enjoying your weeks so far!





Contemporary Hooded Longline Coat Forever 21, exact
Ribbed Knit Sweater Dress Forever 21, exact
Brown Riding Boot Vince Camuto via DSW, similar

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaas!! Little red riding hood? More like little red bomb shell! You look super amazing in this look! That dress is beautiful, and just allows the right amount of leg to show in these pics. And that burgundy coat tho, I remember you wearing this during our photoshoot but I don't recall its color being so pretty. It is gorgeous! And you look even more gorgeous in it! And yes I know I took these pics, but that bokeh tho :P

    ReplyDelete