FRI.YAY! SO STOKED, GUYZ. The holidays. It's happening!!!! Today I'm coming at you with a photoset made possible by the lovely Nini. I think I've found a new favorite backdrop for outfit shots. And hello, post-shoot nachos?! Can't go wrong.
I'm feeling full on PNW (again). What do we think about using jeans as leggings for under dresses? I definitely think it works here but I'm trying to decide if this is something I should do on the regular, but I think it's a fair strategy for cold weather dressing. Thoughts? I'm still SUPER HAPPY with these duck boots. They are turning out to do be an A+ cold weather staple. I'd say the same of this olive puffer. Looking back on the outfits that I've posted over the last few weeks, I gotta pat myself on the back for my commitment to weather appropriate dressing so far this season :)
This weekend, I'm preparing for our trip to Oahu, woooooooo! You guys feeling the T-gives vibes? I'll catch you next week, fo sho!
I'm feeling full on PNW (again). What do we think about using jeans as leggings for under dresses? I definitely think it works here but I'm trying to decide if this is something I should do on the regular, but I think it's a fair strategy for cold weather dressing. Thoughts? I'm still SUPER HAPPY with these duck boots. They are turning out to do be an A+ cold weather staple. I'd say the same of this olive puffer. Looking back on the outfits that I've posted over the last few weeks, I gotta pat myself on the back for my commitment to weather appropriate dressing so far this season :)
This weekend, I'm preparing for our trip to Oahu, woooooooo! You guys feeling the T-gives vibes? I'll catch you next week, fo sho!
Michael Kors Layered Puffy Vest via Nordstrom Rack, similar for $20!
Contemporary Hooded Funnel-Neck Dress Forever 21, exact
Knit Sweater Vest Forever 21, similar Tommy Hilfiger Russel Duck Boot via Nordstrom Rack, exact (additional colors)
No comments:
Post a Comment