Hey friendz! I'm back in the OOTD game for November and feeling fall strong! Thank you so much for your interest in my last post about recruiting. It was really therapeutic for me to write about my job, acknowledging the tough things but being able to be thoughtful about what I'm grateful for as well. It helped me reenergize! Did you guys have an awesome Halloween? Mine was spent editing photos and netflixing the Voice until irresponsible hours of the night with bae. Much needed lazy time!
Today's post marks the kickoff to actual fall for me. It was amazing to bask in that California sunshine last month but maybe Endless Summer isn't something that I want for reals :) I have gratefully welcomed the cool, crisp air of the PNW back into my life. And let's be honest, what a ridiculously gorgeous setting, am I right?! I have to admit though, I'm not ready to give up my summer favorites, yet! This bird dress is actually really on the short side, even for summer. So I was actually already looking forward to layering it with a longer dress for the cooler seasons. I'll be using this trick a lot this fall and winter! Not only is the extra layer nice for warmth, but it adds an extra element of interest to an outfit.
That's all I got for you today! Catch you guys later :)
Today's post marks the kickoff to actual fall for me. It was amazing to bask in that California sunshine last month but maybe Endless Summer isn't something that I want for reals :) I have gratefully welcomed the cool, crisp air of the PNW back into my life. And let's be honest, what a ridiculously gorgeous setting, am I right?! I have to admit though, I'm not ready to give up my summer favorites, yet! This bird dress is actually really on the short side, even for summer. So I was actually already looking forward to layering it with a longer dress for the cooler seasons. I'll be using this trick a lot this fall and winter! Not only is the extra layer nice for warmth, but it adds an extra element of interest to an outfit.
That's all I got for you today! Catch you guys later :)
Heathered Longline Knit Jacket Forever 21, very similar Birds Print Loose Dress Romwe, exact
Black Midi Dress Forever 21, very similar
Lace-up Wedge Booties Tesori via Nordstrom Rack, similar Checkered Scarf, Forever 21, similar
I'm so glad actual fall kicked in just as November started. I'm loving this weather! Just today I opened my coat's trunk (yeah, I have a trunk for coats lol) and I took out my pea coats, heavy jackets, winter coats, can't wait to wear them all to our 1:1 meetups! This combo you put up here is super fly. Like, literally fly because of all the birdies in your dress, I love them! I also like how you did the layering with the coat and the blanket scarf. Seems super easy to just remove layers as the day goes by and you go in and out of buildings, plus the pattern match your midi dress's color! I can't wait to see the rest of your fall favorites as season goes on. So glad that you're back at fashion posts (although everyone enjoyed your last real-talk post as well, I know I did). Looking forward to seeing you later this week. Love you!!! <3
ReplyDelete