Monday, November 9, 2015

Borrowed from the Boys

An alternate title for this post would be "100% Authentic Seattle Asian Hipster Barbie!!!!", lol. Happy Monday, my friends! I am super obsessed with my photo set today. Huge thanks to Dara, my real life Barbie for snapping these ridiculous photos. One of my favorite things about having this fashion blog is having an excuse to spend time with beautiful, creative souls. This weekend I got to hang with my girl Katrina while we ran errands for her new jewelry line. Today I get to catch up with Hector, so I know I'm going to have a good day :) Also, this morning I woke up to Nordstrom Rack regramming one of my photos taken by Dara. So it's safe to say I am LIVING DAT STYLE BLOGGER DREAM, YO. Friends, fashion and a tiny touch of instagram fame, what more is there to want in this blogger lyfe?

Lols okay jokes aside, today I bring you the most PNW post I have ever made. I purchased this amazing olive puffer and these waterproof duck boots at Nordstrom Rack last weekend and after picking up some flannel and my first beanie EVER at Uniqlo a couple days ago, I was just really feeling those Seattle vibes. I am going to make a legitimate effort to figure out cold weather dressing this upcoming season. Last year, I featured a lot of festive looks that were wonderful for parties and work days spent inside, but none of it was suitable for adventuring outside. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to go all out with my holiday crop tops, but I also need to figure out how to stay fierce in the winter without sacrificing my body heat! Any style bloggers from colder weather areas have tips?

Alright, pretty people, it's time to kick Monday to the curb. See you guys back here on Wednesday :)






Big Pom Pom Beanie Uniqlo, exact ($13!)
Michael Kors Layered Puffy Vest via Nordstrom Rack, similar for $20!
Flannel Pullover Tunic Uniqlo, exact
Red and Blue Checkered Plaid borrowed from Mitch, similar
Long Line Linen Dress Forever 21, exact
Tommy Hilfiger Russel Duck Boot via Nordstrom Rack, exact (additional colors)

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU again for hanging out on Sunday!! So good to see your beautiful face and catch up :)

    & I am so stoked to have matching beanies with you and Bri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos just make me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, fur reals, this is the cutest, most hipster, proudly PNW style I've seen you in. AND I LOVE IT!! Dara did an amazing job in capturing the fun vibe of this outfit, and you look ridic beautiful in that leafy, autumn-inspired background. Also big props to your beanie from Uniqlo! It's perfect to give that touch of girly to a rather boyish look. Thank youuuuuu for spending such an awesome time with me on Monday! That lunch was delicious and I'm glad the weather gave us a break to take our photos. Can't wait to see you Friday. Love you to the moon and back boo, thanks for making my lunch breaks so amazingly wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete