Tuesday, November 17, 2015

His & Hers: Burgundy & Flannel

Happy Hump Day, friends :) Today I'm bringing you a special collab post with my handsome friend, Hector of Geek-Q. We showed up to an outfit shot exchange wearing complimentary outfits and had to get a few snaps together! Conveniently, we were shooting in one of my old favorites, the stairwell of my old building and one of my former teammates obliged us with a few photos. Thanks, Jefffffff!!! :)

We were both channeling Nini that day and opted to feature burgundy in our outfits, or as she would call it, oxblood. And for whatever reason, we were both feeling dat flannel/PNW vibe so, here we are :) This week I'm all about GETTING IT DONE. Last week before Thanksgiving break, y'all! Next Monday, I'm heading to Hawaii (for the first time!) with bae for a whole week! I am seriously looking forward to sunshine time with him and friends. We'll be on Oahu so let me know if you have any favorite must-do's and eats!

Only a few more days to the weekend, WE CAN DO THIS!

PS. It's too bad that I already have a beautiful man friend of my own, or else Hector would be MIIIIIIIIIINE! No but seriously, how cute are we?



Stripe-Patterned Frayed Scarf Forever 21, exact
Pink Trench from Katrina, similar options (1, 2)
Flannel Aeropostale, similar
Baroque Skirt Forever 21, exact style (color soldout), similar options (1, 2)
Lace-up Booties DSW, similar



Fleece Jacket Uniqlo, exact
Plaid Flannel Shirt Uniqlo, exact
Cashmere Scarf Uniqlo, exact
Burgundy Joggers The Rail @ Nordstrom, exact
Sneakers Creative Recreation @ Nordstrom, exact
Hat H&M, exact

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo happy we did this post together! Like for reals, why did it take so long for us to do it? It is PERFECTION! We look like taken out from a PNW style catalog, lol, but actually. Doing this collaboration with you was so fun! I'm so glad you had this idea and we should definitely do this more often. The mix of your pink trench and the burgundy skirt looks lovely, such a good combination of soft and darker colors, but could we please take a moment to admire those lace-up booties? Absolutely beautiful! Let's meet up sometime tomorrow before you go on your trip to Hawaii, it's going to be so much fun! But I'm gonna miss youuu <3 looking forward to tomorrow already!!! Love you boo, thanks for doing this post with me :)!!!

    ReplyDelete