Friday, November 13, 2015

Eye of the Tiger

YAS IT IS FRIYAY! What a crazy week, y'all. I think I had 30+ students from my schools come through for interviews this week. I am definitely down for the weekend, which will inevitably include catching up on all the work I wasn't able to get to this week, but I don't hate it :)

I'm feeling the Madeline vibe from my outfit post today. It's totally the boater hat. I threw this outfit together to run errands and catch up with Katrina last weekend. I am really pleased with how everything came together. This tiger sweater is one of the most eclectic pieces in my wardrobe and it's been so much fun to rediscover old favorites like this gold buttoned coat from my early college years now that the weather requires outerwear. I love it when an outfit feels effortless, but super polished! And dang, I forgot how picturesque the residential streets of cap hill can be! This photo set just works!

I hope y'all have an amazing weekend. Stay warm and dry, my PNW friends! I'll see you next week :)





Wool Boater Hat Forever 21, exact
Double-Breasted Coat with Gold Buttons Forever 21, similar
Tiger Sweater Forever 21, similar options (1, 2)
Striped Dress Target, similar
Brown Riding Boot Vince Camuto via DSW, similar

2 comments:

  1. OMG these shots are beautiful, Kim! Not sure exactly what part of town you're in, but those trees + your adorable outfit = total win. Kim Win to be specific! Haha... And I totally agree that the coat/hat combo gives off a super Madeleine vibe. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fri-yay is definitely my favorite day of the week! You look totes adorbs in this outfit. For real! This coat with gold buttons is EVERYTHING! And if it couldn't get any better, the tiger sweater and hat just give this a super funky, playful vibe, which I love seeing in you because you're such a fun, playful person. Also, these shots are beautiful!! Make you and your outfit really shine!

    ReplyDelete