Hooray for Fall Fridays! I'm coming at you today some cheery photos I took with Hector while frolicking around campus when I first returned home. Not gonna lie, most of the leaves have fallen from their trees by now but I'm glad we got to capture the vibrancy of the season! In this short post, I'm breaking out all things cozy including my fave mock turtleneck sweater from last year. Forever 21 brought this item back this year in black and a beautiful burgundy, so I picked up another one! I'm staying on that basics + giant blanket scarf combo today. It's just too easy, you can't go wrong.
My weekend is going to consist of "How to Get Away with Murder", catching up with girlfriends and cleaning out my inbox. I hope y'all have wonderful weekends planned (or unplanned)! See you next week!
My weekend is going to consist of "How to Get Away with Murder", catching up with girlfriends and cleaning out my inbox. I hope y'all have wonderful weekends planned (or unplanned)! See you next week!
Ribbed Knit Sweater Dress Forever 21, exact
Green Plaid Blanket Scarf Amazon, very similar ($12!!)
Brown Riding Boot Vince Camuto via DSW, similar
Hellooooooooo there! Hun, you look absolutely incredible in these pics (not because I took them :P but because of your expression, you look super happy!) I must say that I fell in love with that look the moment I saw it, and I'm so glad we did this shoot because it was hella fun and I'm loving the result. Your blanket scarf suggestions all this week have been AMAZING and I can't wait to get myself a 'manket' (I think that's how they call them nowadays for guys?) Maybe I'll find a cool one in LA, since I know I'll be stopping by Topman and I'm sure they are going to have something. So sad we couldn't meet yesterday, but we have a date on Monday and I'm bringing my A-game! Hope you have a great weekend and that you enjoy your HTGAWM marathon <3. See you Monday my dear!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture with the falling leaves!!
ReplyDeleteugh want so bad, i fail every time to go to f21, hardcore.
ReplyDelete