Happy Monday, Cool Cats! Today is a travel day for me. I'm catching a couple connections to State College, PA to hang with my Nittany Lions for the first half of the week. I had an awesome weekend celebrating bae with friends on Friday and taking it easy on Saturday and Sunday. It felt good to have adequate time to reset with errands and chores before hitting the road again. Of course, I made time for brunch! I might need to do a January brunch review of everywhere I've been this month :D Mitch and I also had an awesome Sunday of exploring the U district and taking advantage of the ridiculously gorgeous weather with some mini golf at Interbay (I won! what what!).
Today, I'm throwing it back to our ONE day of snowfall earlier this winter! Gotta love living in the PNW :P This is an accurate representation of what I wear during half of my travel days. The other half is a sportier (aka scrubbier) version of this with yoga leggings, tennis shoes and a Microsoft branded hoodie/vest combo. Not gonna lie, I feel super cool sporting my Microsoft gear, especially since the HOLOLENS announcement last week! Honestly, I cannot contain my excitement and pride for my company right meow. WE LIVE IN THE FUTURE. Ohmygawd, I got off track. #notsorry :)
Uh, anyways- like most human beings, I enjoy being comfy on planes. I love that I can maintain stylishness and still feel super cozy in this outfit. What do you guys got queued up for the last week of January? I'm turning 27 this week! MEEP! Birthdays are so nice in this digital age. It feels wonderful to have friends near and far reach out with kind words. I love reconnecting with everyone that drops me a note. Only 3 more years until the name of this blog isn't legitimate anymore, huh? Don't worry, I'm already working on it!
Have the best week ever, y'all! Sending my love from the friendly skies!
Today, I'm throwing it back to our ONE day of snowfall earlier this winter! Gotta love living in the PNW :P This is an accurate representation of what I wear during half of my travel days. The other half is a sportier (aka scrubbier) version of this with yoga leggings, tennis shoes and a Microsoft branded hoodie/vest combo. Not gonna lie, I feel super cool sporting my Microsoft gear, especially since the HOLOLENS announcement last week! Honestly, I cannot contain my excitement and pride for my company right meow. WE LIVE IN THE FUTURE. Ohmygawd, I got off track. #notsorry :)
Uh, anyways- like most human beings, I enjoy being comfy on planes. I love that I can maintain stylishness and still feel super cozy in this outfit. What do you guys got queued up for the last week of January? I'm turning 27 this week! MEEP! Birthdays are so nice in this digital age. It feels wonderful to have friends near and far reach out with kind words. I love reconnecting with everyone that drops me a note. Only 3 more years until the name of this blog isn't legitimate anymore, huh? Don't worry, I'm already working on it!
Have the best week ever, y'all! Sending my love from the friendly skies!
Rain Jacket London Fog, similar
Leggings Pink, an assortment
Sweater Love by Design via BP, an assortment
Shirt Forever 21, exact, different colors
Shoes Tesori, similar
Awww your picture reminded me, I need more snow!! I went snowboarding this weekend and it was hella icy. This outfit is super cute!! I always love a comfy outfit, and the pattern in your leggings is very cool! Reminds me of the tribes of the PNW. Omggg you're turning 27!! You'll be as young as me now!! I can't believe Mitch's and your b-days are so close to each other! That's so amazing, you can celebrate both at almost the same time! Have a great week and don't get stranded in the East Coast!! Be safe and enjoy your birthday :D!!
ReplyDeleteIt is REALLY fun that our birthdays are within a week of each other. It makes it a lot easier to celebrate. Ah, I'm so glad it only snowed one day! I've been trying to motivate myself to get to the mountain BUT I AM SO LAZY! Also, do a sun dance so there's no snow in Boston! lol.
Delete