Friday, February 6, 2015

Early Spring Transition: Parkas and Florals

HOORAY FOR FRIDAY! Reporting in from Houston today. I'm visiting Rice and hanging out with some pretty fantastic alumni. To be honest, I'm completely exhausted. Getting on a plane 2 - 3 times a week is rough y'all, especially when you need to switch back and forth between time zone. However, being able to see my faves at Rice is totes worth it.

On the blog today, I'm sharing an outfit that I'm basically wearing right meow. This type of look is everything for on-the-go recruiting days. Comfy, stylish, but most of all super comfy. I'm determined for spring to arrive and I'm hoping that if I start wearing transition pieces now, it will happen! Lol. It's a lot of wishful thinking, but layering up this look keeps it weather appropriate. I picked up this dress in Austin last week for $15! I can't wait to take it all the way through summer. And about those blue leggings... I actually put them on in the dark and thought they were brown but once I got outside and realized they were blue, I decided to YOLO and call it good. As in life, sometimes with getting dressed you just got to go with it!

I hope you guys had great work weeks and will have an even better weekend! I'm looking forward to returning home tomorrow for sure :) Thank you for making this week on the blog extra exciting. You guys are seriously the best. Love youuuuuuuu.


IMG_2672 IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Anorak London Fog, an assortment
Dress Arc & Co. an assortment
Dolman Cardigan Forever 21, an assortment
Buckled Booties Forever 21, similar

2 comments:

  1. OMG you look super cute in this outfit! Can spring come any sooner please? I like how you layered the dress with the blue leggings, to me it was a winner with either brown or blue, but by choosing blue you also emphasized the flowers on the dress. Very very pretty! Hope you have an awesome weekend!! And Tuesday is my Kim-time!!! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meeeeeeep, thank youuuuuu :) I like the blue leggings too! It was just a surprise when I stepped outside into the light, lol. But who doesn't love surprises? See you on Tuesday my love <3

      Delete