Okay, ALMOST completely all black :) Friday Greetings from Sin City! I've been having an absolute blast these last couple of days. I have a post in the works to share my shenanigans in Las Vegas but for now, here's a super basic outfit to take you into your own weekend shenanigans! Shuttling between my home on the east side to Mitch's home on the west side can be challenging when it comes to the constant clothes swapping. Having to plan ahead a couple days' worth of outfits isn't something I'm a pro at, yet. Although, my recent penchant for basics has been super helpful. I grabbed all black everything in anticipation for brunch with my boo, Kara a couple weekends ago.
Kara and I shared a couple plates at my favorite Vegan spot, Plum Bistro. I'm lucky to have carnivorous lovers who are down to go Vegan with me every once in a while. Its not too hard when you go somewhere as yummy as Plum!! I am obsessed with the Mac 'n Yease. This appetizer is similar to the all american favorite, but somehow 10x more delicious! For our main savory course, we had a portobello pesto dish which I almost died over because pesto is basically my main jam. Last but not least, we tried to get through the pumpkin French toast after being completely stuffed. It was so good! And extra lovely for me because as someone who doesn't consume eggs, I never get French toast!
Ah. Now I'm super hungry. Time to hit that Bellagio Buffet :) I hope you guys have had a great wrap up to February. See you guys next week! Love you!








Omg Plum!! I love that place!! The Buffalo Portobello burger is literally from another planet, and the curry yam fries! Gosh I'm getting hungry just from looking at these even though I just had lunch like an hour ago lol. I'm so glad that you're having fun in Vegas! I'd love to see that post because maybe I'm going there later this year, so I can't wait for all your recommendations!! Also, this outfit is super cool and fresh. Can I call you Kimmy from the Block? Black is one of the best colors to do a monochromatic look, and this looks so urban, I love it. Love you boo, hope you have a great weekend in Vegas!!
ReplyDeleteOMG you are a fan of Plum?! LET'S GO! haha, never would have guessed by the way we were consuming that brazilian steak, right?! I literally lolled when I got to the "Kimmy from the Block" part of your comment. hahahaha. One of my favorite things about posting to my blog is knowing that I have your comments to look forward to <3
DeleteI ate at the place across the hall from Plum for that conference last month! It was good... but it was no Mac and Yease. You look great; love those heels!
ReplyDeleteNow you got me reminiscing on that one time we spent $50 on our own plum brunch. I am missing you, lady. Tell Google to bring you back to me.
DeleteAnd now I want to try Mac and Yease! Looking gorg as always xx.
ReplyDeleteLet's go together when I'm home <3
Delete