Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Fun Prints

Hello, Friday Friends!!! Currently snuggled up in my hotel in Durham, visiting my favorite blue devils for Hackduke. In celebration of the end of the week, I wanted to share an extra fun outfit. At first glance, this outfit is just plain crazy. Mixing two bold prints together is usually an instinctive no-no. But I just can't help it, I really like the look of these two pieces paired together. I think this pairing works because the tones of each piece are fairly well matched. Sometimes I feel a little self conscious walking around in outfits I think other people might find a bit weird. But then again, I also believe that you shouldn't take the clothes you wear too seriously and it helps me YOLO in my crazy outfits with my head held high (with help from the top knot of course!)

Actually, now that I think about it, the last time I wore this outfit, I attended a Duke career fair! Very professional, I know :) Kasey and I have a great weekend planned which includes a dinner/movie date at The Melting Pot (first time!), a semi-private Lemur tour and High Tea at WaDuke (one of my favorite things to do while in Durham!) I'll try my best to document and share! I am so glad I have amazing schools that are surrounded by incredible food and interesting activities. It always makes my work trips extra exciting. Hope you guys a very enjoyable weekend. STAY WARM! Thanks for stopping by!


IMG_2672

IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

Top, Skirt Forever 21 | Shoes Seychelles | Accessories H&M, Forever 21 |

No comments:

Post a Comment