Another Happy Hump Day, my friends! I am SUPER EXCITED to share this post with you because it features a lot of my favorite things for the season. You'll find links to almost my entire outfit at the end of the post! First, let's talk about the clothes! I couldn't wait to highlight this amazing sweater dress that was an impulse internet buy from Forever 21. This dress is everything. It's fitted, but flattering and perfect for layering. It's also beautifully knit and I love the patterned detailing that gives this dress extra points. And at a price tag of $22.80, this is a must have in your winter rotation. I feel mighty fine strutting around in this thing. I couldn't wait to pair it with my fur vest, one of my seriously favorite season staples. This look a bit too va-va-voom for work, but all you'd need to do is add a nice pair of tights and you're good to go!
Lol guyz, I didn't mean to have my RBF on for these photos above but I also think they're kinda hot so.... yeaaaaaaa. It's been said again and again, the accessories make the outfit and in this post I wanted to highlight two brands in particular. The first one is this beautiful Victoria Bekerman necklace. It's simple, sleek, and adds just the right amount of sophistication to any outfit. This piece really elevates my look here. You may recognize this jewelry studio from the swoon worthy Red Dress post, which features a necklace from the same collection. Similar to the last post, I used both Victoria Bekerman jewelry and Meta Ink flash tattoos to uniquely accessorize this outfit.
Most of the marketing I see for flash tattoos typically features socal/coachella/beach inspired looks. I absolutely loved using these in the summer, but living in a region that doesn't exist in an endless summer, I wanted to figure out how to continue my flash tat addiction into the cold weather months. Katrina gave me the idea for the leg band and I think I've found my new favorite way to rock Meta Ink. Thanks for reading and letting me share all the things with you! Only one week until Thanksgiving!!!!! We can do it!
Most of the marketing I see for flash tattoos typically features socal/coachella/beach inspired looks. I absolutely loved using these in the summer, but living in a region that doesn't exist in an endless summer, I wanted to figure out how to continue my flash tat addiction into the cold weather months. Katrina gave me the idea for the leg band and I think I've found my new favorite way to rock Meta Ink. Thanks for reading and letting me share all the things with you! Only one week until Thanksgiving!!!!! We can do it!
Dress Forever 21 | Vest Forever 21 | Flash Tats Meta Ink | Necklace Victoria Bekerman | Boots Urban Outfitters



Beautiful pictures!! This look is so editorial, the accessories, the fab poses, I love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Katrina is so good at taking photos!
Delete