OH HEY HEY, FRIDAY FRIENDS! We made it to the end of the week! The holidays are officially here! Tonight I'll be kicking off the weekend by celebrating a birthday with some wonderful friends that I haven't had the chance to see in a while. Not gonna lie, I'm also excited to have a good excuse to rock one of my favorite holiday party looks! This matching print set from Forever 21 is from their spring/summer line and I was a bit hesitant to pull the trigger because I wasn't sure how the top would fit. However, once it went on clearance, I snapped these pieces up! I was able to find each piece at different F21 stores across the country while on travel. So lucky! You can still get the skirt on clearance online right meow for less than $15! And don't forget the shoes! They complete the outfit and you can get the ones I'm wearing here for less than $25! Links below!
+100 for barbie pink holiday accessories! I bought this clutch a couple years ago on super duper clearance (~$3) at H&M. I love breaking this out every winter to add a little sparkle to every outfit. It's thick enough to accommodate my card case, cell phone and point and shoot. I like to always be ready to capture festive memories! I'm also rocking a new type of hair accessory that I discovered this summer. As you might have noticed, I wear my hair simply. I part my hair and let it air dry every day. Forehead headbands are an easy way for me to change things up! The trick is to find ones that fit your head to avoid discomfort. I love these gold rosettes!
Once again, this vest came in super handy and surprises me with it's versatility. Whether it's to add a a menswear edge to a glitzy work outfit or add slight sophistication to this fun party outfit, this vest has been invaluable in my closet. Still blows my mind that this was really a random impulse buy.
I hope to use some of this weekend to find more staples! Have an AMAZING weekend, you guys! I'll be spending a lot of time working on bloggy things. Can't wait to continue sharing on Monday! Love y'all!
Once again, this vest came in super handy and surprises me with it's versatility. Whether it's to add a a menswear edge to a glitzy work outfit or add slight sophistication to this fun party outfit, this vest has been invaluable in my closet. Still blows my mind that this was really a random impulse buy.
I hope to use some of this weekend to find more staples! Have an AMAZING weekend, you guys! I'll be spending a lot of time working on bloggy things. Can't wait to continue sharing on Monday! Love y'all!






This outfit is too adorable! Love the way you style pink, I sometimes struggle with getting away with it haha.
ReplyDeleteXx..