Happy happy Wednesday, friends! It's gotten downright frigid in the PNW, y'all. I'm usually pretty stingy with heating, but even I've caved in to turning the thermostat up! I know fashion bloggers are always like, "YAY, FALL! LAYERS! SWEATERS! CAN'T WAIT!!!" Not gonna lie, I am really not about cold weather dressing. When your go-to combo is fab A-line dress paired with your fiercest high heeled shoes, you end up spending time in the winter freezing your fanny off between the walk to your car and office, or you spend minutes, HOURS, thinking about how you're going to manage to look cute and stay bundled up. Of course, a coat helps (unless you forget like this day!). I still stay on the struggle bus though. Over the last couple of years, I have gotten kind of terrible at dressing casually. So, I am determined to get better this year!
One thing that helps A LOT is a super solid sweater or cardigan. I'm obsessed with the one I'm wearing here. It fits nicely, has an interesting pattern, and is neutral enough that it goes with almost everything. This time of year is also when I break out all of my scarves and pashminas. I'm still not quite sure how I feel about the way this scarf fits within this outfit but eh, you can't take these things too seriously, can you? If anybody has any go-to uniforms for looking super cute and staying warm in the cold months, I'd love to hear them! Have an amazing rest of the week, friends!
One thing that helps A LOT is a super solid sweater or cardigan. I'm obsessed with the one I'm wearing here. It fits nicely, has an interesting pattern, and is neutral enough that it goes with almost everything. This time of year is also when I break out all of my scarves and pashminas. I'm still not quite sure how I feel about the way this scarf fits within this outfit but eh, you can't take these things too seriously, can you? If anybody has any go-to uniforms for looking super cute and staying warm in the cold months, I'd love to hear them! Have an amazing rest of the week, friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment