Wednesday, December 17, 2014

All the Butterflies

Happy Hump Day, Favorite Friends! Today on the blog, I present to you one of my most favorite purchases of 2014! Ever since my Holiday Housewife post, I've been dying to add a couple more vintage pieces to my closet. After Kasey showed off her first Lindy Bop purchase, I've been stalking all of their dresses on Amazon. When I found out my manager was throwing our team a "Mad Men" themed holiday cocktail party, I knew it would be THE PERFECT excuse to treat myself to my first Lindy Bop! And honestly, couldn't be more pleased! This dress speaks for itself but I will have to say that I am infatuated with the beautiful turquoise print that features a smattering of colorful butterflies. The scalloped neckline is unique and I appreciate the length of the skirt. And of course, the full skirt is super fun, especially with a petticoat underneath! It is clear from my giddy expressions that I am beyond ecstatic to be prancing around in this dress. I paired this vibrant dress with equally vibrant shoes. These purple bowed beauties make my heart happy.

The festivities didn't start until the end of the day, but I decided to YOLO super hard and wear this dress throughout the work day. It's a little crazy for everyday office wear, but I like to think that I was able to break up the slew of grey winter days in the office by adding a pleasant pop of color today :) The party was AMAZING and I'm going to try to pull together a post with all my favorite details from the party this week. My coworkers are incredible and I'm so excited to share all of the love and good vies everyone contributed via yummy food, incredible drinks, creativity, and smiles.

On another semi-related note, I've recently joined the Amazon Affiliates program! I try my best to post direct links to my outfit details but I don't always wear brand new clothing, so I found it a little hard to find links. But then I realized that Amazon sells A LOT of clothing/shoes/accessories and isn't restricted to current seasons and collections. I've been able to link to a lot more similar styles for my older items. I hope it's helpful! I've also added a couple links to Lindy Bop dresses that I'm swooning over now. Any suggestions for which one I should get next? Thanks for reading, lovely friends! Until the next one!


IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672

Dress Lindy Bop via Amazon | Shoes Cathy Jean, similar

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! It's a perfect winter outfit, we can never have too much color when it's all gray outside. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and throw some shots with my new lens! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been looking forward to tomorrow ALL week! <3 Your bring color to my life :)

      Delete