Merry Christmas Eve, lovely friends! I hope everyone is in ultimate relaxation mode. Mitch and I have been spending a ton of time marathoning shameful Netflix series with his/our roommate. I almost don't want to tell you but I'm going to tell you anyways. Lately we've been watching a lot of Blue Mountain State (SO AWFUL. but also kind of awesome) and Hung (actually pretty awesome. but actually!). We are picking up Mitch's little brother this afternoon and will be continuing the break with more movie watching and chocolate consuming. Oh! And we went and saw the Hobbit yesterday! It was AWESOME. Totally cried, absolutely my favorite in the series. So yea. Mitch and I spend a lot of time watching movies together, lol. Super exciting, yea?
Anyways, you may recognize many if not all of the key pieces in my featured outfit today. I've gotten so much better at remixing pieces in my closet and I love being able to create completely different looks without needing to go to the mall. Don't get me wrong. I love shopping and I will continue to do so, but I still think it's important to make good use of what you already have. The pieces I've recently featured on the blog are this coat, my favorite sweater dress and my favorite black boot that you've already seen once this week and again here.
Anyways, you may recognize many if not all of the key pieces in my featured outfit today. I've gotten so much better at remixing pieces in my closet and I love being able to create completely different looks without needing to go to the mall. Don't get me wrong. I love shopping and I will continue to do so, but I still think it's important to make good use of what you already have. The pieces I've recently featured on the blog are this coat, my favorite sweater dress and my favorite black boot that you've already seen once this week and again here.
Tonight and tomorrow we'll be sharing meals with friends. On both nights we'll be hanging out with families that have small children. Not gonna lie, I really like playing around with the young ones and I like to be a bit more dressed down for any rough housing that will inevitably ensue :) I like this outfit because it is put together, but features comfy cozy fabrics that I can move around (and eat!) in. I hope you guys are settled in with your loved ones for the next few days. Thanks for taking the time to stop by on a day that I know y'all are bound to be busy. See you in a couple days! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!






Killer outfit! I love how you refurbish every piece that you have, this combination is awesome! Merry Xmas my dear!! I hope you have a wonderful evening with your loved ones and may this day bring peace, love, and happiness to you and everyone around you!!
ReplyDeleteLove youuuuuuu. Come home right meow!!!
Delete