Happy Monday, Friends! Ah, it was SO HARD being back in the office after the long Holiday weekend. I hope everyone got to enjoy time with loved ones. Mitch's brother visited us for the break and it was fantastic lounging around and eating leftovers together for the past several days. I don't know about you guys but Thanksgiving was always my LAZIEST holiday ever. In college, I would use the time to procrastinate to the maximum and it was totally close enough to the end of the quarter that I definitely should have been using the time to catch up on homework and projects. Meh! Thanksgiving was a time when I just layed around in sweatpants and gorged to the max all hours of the day during break. Things were a bit different this year (no homework, a little less gorging, a little more running), but I still was in the mood for comfy clothing!
I found these UH-MAZING leggings from Forever 21 last week for only $15.80! Now, I hesitate to say that these are practically as good as a pair of LuLu's because I know that would just be blasphemous, but for reals, these are pretty damn good. I don't care what you say, wearing leggings as pants is totally a thing. It's better to accept it and move on :) What's not acceptable though are leggings that are too thin or are barely substantial enough to pass as stockings. These magical leggings that I found at F21 are super thick! And they have a nice center strip detailing on each leg. You can't really see it in the photos as it's pretty subtle. They're also high waisted and fit pretty snugly. I'm wearing a medium here but I probably would have opted for the large. In fact, I have already shipped an additional two pairs to mi casa! If you're quick, you can still catch F21's Cyber Monday sale, which got extended to Tuesday BTW!
I found these UH-MAZING leggings from Forever 21 last week for only $15.80! Now, I hesitate to say that these are practically as good as a pair of LuLu's because I know that would just be blasphemous, but for reals, these are pretty damn good. I don't care what you say, wearing leggings as pants is totally a thing. It's better to accept it and move on :) What's not acceptable though are leggings that are too thin or are barely substantial enough to pass as stockings. These magical leggings that I found at F21 are super thick! And they have a nice center strip detailing on each leg. You can't really see it in the photos as it's pretty subtle. They're also high waisted and fit pretty snugly. I'm wearing a medium here but I probably would have opted for the large. In fact, I have already shipped an additional two pairs to mi casa! If you're quick, you can still catch F21's Cyber Monday sale, which got extended to Tuesday BTW!
BTW, I feel like I should mention that I am not being compensated in any way for my posts about Forever 21. Maybe some day I will, but for the moment, I'm just a girl that shops A LOT at Forever 21 and wants to share great finds with all you pretty people! Anyways, the PNW played home to a little bit of snow this weekend! It's cool and all, but for reals please bring back the 50 degree grey skies. I'm down with that and so is my electrical bill :) Mitch and I have already booked a getaway to warmer weather after the holidays. Hello, $200 round trip tickets to Las Vegas! Thank you, Cyber Monday! We're going in February after my next round of winter work travel. I'm already day dreaming about being pool side and taking a tour de la grande buffets :D Anyone have some extra favorite spots to hit while they're in Tinsel Town? I've been a couple times but am always up for new sites!
Have a fantastic evening, friends! I'll see you back on Wednesday? Lots of love!
Have a fantastic evening, friends! I'll see you back on Wednesday? Lots of love!
Long Cardigan Target | Best Black Leggings Forever 21 ($15.80!) |
Shirt Forever 21 ($8.80!) | Scarf Abercrombie & Fitch | Wedges Madden Girl via DSW



I love this outfit, Kimmy! I need to shop at F21 more often, $15 leggings!? Anddd.. Did it snow while I was away? Whatt!!?
ReplyDeleteXx..
Nini!!! Let's go together!! Putting it on our list of things to do :)
Delete