Hello Lovelies! Today I am excited to share with you a project that has been months in the making, Hello Kim and Kat! If you've been following along with my little blog for the last few months, you may have noticed an improvement to my photography and consistency in my posting. A huge part of this is due to my very dear friend, Katrina of The Demure Muse. Since meeting Kat, the creative part of my brain has just been on fire! We work off each other so well and have a ton of fun doing it. We decided to start a blog together to document our friendship and all the shenanigans that come along with it! I'd love it if you could bookmark our blog. You can look forward to style posts, Seattle adventures and oodles of giveaways! You'll continue to see me posting regularly here. I appreciate all of your love and support so far :) Seriously wishing you the happiest of holidays! Love y'all to the moon and back!

No comments:
Post a Comment