Happy Day After Christmas Day, wonderful friends! The last couple of days have been filled with nothing but food, family, friends and love. I was pretty intentional about keeping the holidays as stress free as possible this year. Mitch and I agreed to not swap presents, we made dinner plans that were more focused on spending time with people rather than creating elaborate meals, and on most days this break, we've tried to go to sleep without making plans for the next day so we can wake up and do what we feel like. Don't get me wrong, I do also love going BIG for the holidays, but after a long fall season of being on the go, some quiet time at home just completely hit the spot for me this year.
Today feels like a good day to catch up. Catch up on cleaning, on card writing, on more netflixing :) I'm thinking a little box day sale hunting might be in order and maybe a second viewing of The Hobbit later tonight! I'm keeping on my relaxed theme with another casual outfit on the blog today. As much as I love the ease and class of dressing in neutrals, color makes my world go round. I'm featuring another scarf courtesy of Hazel Vintage Co. Might I suggest that you hop over to Hello Kim and Kat to see the other ways Katrina and I have styled these scarves? Kat's way is definitely my favorite! You can still use KIM10 for a 10% discount your entire purchase at HVC!
What do you guys have planned for the long weekend? I think I'll also be on the hunt for some sequins and glitter to ring in the New Year next week! Lots of love, my friends! See you again soon!
Today feels like a good day to catch up. Catch up on cleaning, on card writing, on more netflixing :) I'm thinking a little box day sale hunting might be in order and maybe a second viewing of The Hobbit later tonight! I'm keeping on my relaxed theme with another casual outfit on the blog today. As much as I love the ease and class of dressing in neutrals, color makes my world go round. I'm featuring another scarf courtesy of Hazel Vintage Co. Might I suggest that you hop over to Hello Kim and Kat to see the other ways Katrina and I have styled these scarves? Kat's way is definitely my favorite! You can still use KIM10 for a 10% discount your entire purchase at HVC!
What do you guys have planned for the long weekend? I think I'll also be on the hunt for some sequins and glitter to ring in the New Year next week! Lots of love, my friends! See you again soon!
Yellow Chevron Scarf c/o Hazel Vintage Company
Sweater Forever 21, similar here and here | Crop Top Forever 21
Skirt Forever 21, similar here and here | Quilted Booties DSW, similar
Super cute! Even though I love you in bright colors pastels suit you very well too :). I'm glad that you're getting the rest and calm that you need after such a crazy fall, and that you're enjoying your time with Mitch. I loved The Hobbit by the way!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Hector!! I think after my trend of posting more casual outfits, I'm feeling reinvigorated to go more glam :)
Delete