Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Awesome Ugly Christmas Sweater!

Today's post is a super silly one. Yes. I wore this today. IN PUBLIC. My team had a Holiday Brunch and it's TOTALLY close enough to Christmas to pull out my newest fugly Christmas sweater! I think it's pretty awesome. AND IT JINGLES. I can't even say that I found it already discarded at a Goodwill or Value Village. No. I bought this thing brand new (Link below, I know you know you want it. Teehee!) What could make this fugly sweater even more awesome?! A SEQUIN PENCIL SKIRT. Yea, I also have to admit that I've had this skirt in my closet for a couple years now. I actually wore it (not ironically) my first week at Microsoft. What I'm trying to say is, I make questionable wardrobe choices. But for reals, live your life and wear what makes you happy. If that includes sequins and jingle bells, make it happen! I'm getting ready to hit the road again tomorrow! I'll be in Boston for a few days and Florida for about a week. I hope December has gotten off to a great start for y'all. Love you lots! See you on Friday!


IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

IMG_2672

FUGLY Sweater Forever 21 | Sequin Skirt Anthropologie (extreme clearance last season) | Heels Target (clearance last season) |

4 comments:

  1. You didn't say anything about those shoes that are killing me!! Literally!! Super cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! There's SO MUCH going on in this outfit. I got distracted by the sequins!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE YOUUUUU. This is so good.

    ReplyDelete