Monday, December 29, 2014

THE Black Jumpsuit

WOO Happy Monday, Party Friends! This week, I have NYE glam outfits on my mind. For the first time in a while, I'll actually be going OUT for New Year's! Mitch and I have some of our favorite friends visiting from California and we are rallying to show them the best of Seattle! It's giving us a good excuse to get our plans together to ring in 2015 with a bit more bang than usual. Our good friend, THE Jerry Wang, will be DJing at the Baltic Room and we are riding his coattails onto the guest list! I'm pretty pumped :) Now, the only thing left is.... WHAT TO WEAR?! Not gonna lie, I'm pretty basic when it comes to dressing for an NYE club outing.

Short Skirts! High Heels! Glitter! Sequins! Sparkle! Shine!

Yes. Safe to say, I LOVE dressing up for NYE! Despite my affection for all things glitter, I am for reals playing around with the idea of rocking this jumpsuit this year, although I'm a bit concerned that it's a bit too nice for a club scene. Basically, what I'm saying is, this look is just not trashy enough :) This jumpsuit was a total online impulse buy. I had no idea if it was going to look good but there was just something about it that I really liked. I think the top is designed quite elegantly. With Katrina enabling me the entire way, I had it sent to mi casa and could not be more delighted with the fit!!! The cinched band hits that perfect part of my waist. I'm not sure if the proportion of this jumpsuit just happened to work out well for me or what, but Katrina bought one of her own as well! I'm still undecided about this look for NYE, but it will definitely be in rotation for 2015!

What are y'all doing for NYE? No matter where you're going, I hope your plans include glitter :)

IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Organza Jumpsuit Forever 21, exact
Structured Blazer H&M, similar here and here
Shoes Jessica Simpson, similar here and here

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the jumpsuit!! Super classy!! Greetings from New York City boo!!! Happy New Year!!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete