It's hump day, party people! WOOT! WOOT! I can't thank you guys enough for your support on my last post! It is AWESOME to hear from friends about self-love, positive body image and staying motivated to take care of yourself physically and emotionally. TREAT YO'SELF, Y'ALL!
I'm keeping the text on the short side and shall assault you with a ton of images today. Oh, Seattle. I know the rain is important because that is how we keep the PNW so fresh and lush, but it is a PAIN to get dressed for your watery days. Rain boots are actually necessary if you commute on foot or don't want to be limited by weather here. After 4 years of cold toes, I finally bought a pair of Hunters. They were pricey, but worth it to me. Obviously I went for a ridiculous color and of course I pair them with my ridiculously red rain trench. It's a match made in rainy heaven!
I'm keeping the text on the short side and shall assault you with a ton of images today. Oh, Seattle. I know the rain is important because that is how we keep the PNW so fresh and lush, but it is a PAIN to get dressed for your watery days. Rain boots are actually necessary if you commute on foot or don't want to be limited by weather here. After 4 years of cold toes, I finally bought a pair of Hunters. They were pricey, but worth it to me. Obviously I went for a ridiculous color and of course I pair them with my ridiculously red rain trench. It's a match made in rainy heaven!
The trench and boots are about a year old but I've linked similar styles below. I just picked up this super comfy tshirt while in Austin. The material is soft and even though it's oversized (the one I'm wearing is size L), it's quite flattering. These black pants are new as well. It's official, I'm down with pants!
Stay warm and dry, my wonderful friends! Until we meet again on Friday :)
Rain Trench Anne Klein, similar
Rain Boots Hunter
T-shirt Forever 21, exact
Pants Forever 21, an assortment
Statement Necklace Gifted, an assortment





I love Hunter boots! They are pricy but they become invaluable in those days with sideways rain and puddles everywhere. Plus you look super girly and cute with that raincoat, I loved the whole singing-in-the-rain vibe. Your t-shirt is amazing! The message on the back is super cool, we indeed need more love and less hate. Hope you have a great rest of the week. See you next week <3
ReplyDeleteDo you have a pair of male hunter boots? I'd be so interested in how you'd style them! "Singing in the Rain" was the alternative title to this blog post!!!
DeleteThe yellow is so cute with your red coat! I love Hunters too, I decided...I was forced to get a pair during a snow storm when I was in NYC because my shoes had a hole. I got stuck with pea green (the only color in my size), but they are such a great boot that I love them anyway lol.
ReplyDeleteSeriously such a necessity in the PNW! I bet the pea green color is really nice to style for neutrals, tho and way easier to keep clean. You can totally see the mud on my yellow boots from sloshing around :D
DeleteRain boots are actually necessary if you commute on foot or don't want to be limited by weather here. After 4 years of cold toes, I finally bought ... 1rainboots.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteRain boots are actually necessary if you commute on foot or don't want to be limited ... hrainboots.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletePlaystar is extra moderen|a extra recent} casino that provides unique and fun expertise. Handpicked, high-RTP jackpot games and the most effective 카지노사이트 software providers are a number of the} reasons to sign-up now. This fixed game of cat-and-mouse can create a real challenge for playing operators, even those whose promos and bonuses are designed to be uncheatable.
ReplyDelete