TGIF, Fancy Friends! We are full steam ahead into holiday soiree mode and I am continuing my pattern of sharing party looks on Friday! The holidays are an amazing time to go all out and glam to the max! But sometimes it's nice to rock something that's a bit more simple, but just as awesome. I've mentioned before that I'm a bit lazy when it comes to accessorizing. Seems a bit odd for someone who loves to get dressed up, right? I have a theory! I'm just a total shoe girl. Like, for reals. Once I get past picking out a pair of shoes I'm super excited about for the day, everything else just goes out the window!
When I put together this outfit, all I could focus on were these super strappy, super sexy heels. I found them on a random DSW run for $35! I basically squealed upon my discovery of them hidden in the deepest depths of the clearance racks. If you guys aren't on the DSW bandwagon, I suggest you get on. I added it to my bi-weekly rotation of Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshall's when I moved up to Seattle from the Tri.
After picking out the shoes, I had a crop top/skirt vision. I had to try a couple different pairings, but finally settled on this combo! I picked up this cherry red sweater crop from the end of Forever 21's summer clearance. I think it's a great piece for holiday! Simple, but a little edgy since it's cropped. I like that it's sleeveless but has thicker style straps to keep it lady like. I dug up this midi skirt that I purchased earlier this fall. I love the new midi styles going around! Don't get me wrong, I love me a good ol' fashioned skanky mini skirt. But unfortunately, those aren't always appropriate ;) I feel like I can still have fun in this longer skirt with the crop top!
Sorry in advance for looking a bit disheveled (lol @ my nude bra straps!) in the following photos, I think I was just too eager to twirl around in the skirt! I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!
When I put together this outfit, all I could focus on were these super strappy, super sexy heels. I found them on a random DSW run for $35! I basically squealed upon my discovery of them hidden in the deepest depths of the clearance racks. If you guys aren't on the DSW bandwagon, I suggest you get on. I added it to my bi-weekly rotation of Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshall's when I moved up to Seattle from the Tri.
After picking out the shoes, I had a crop top/skirt vision. I had to try a couple different pairings, but finally settled on this combo! I picked up this cherry red sweater crop from the end of Forever 21's summer clearance. I think it's a great piece for holiday! Simple, but a little edgy since it's cropped. I like that it's sleeveless but has thicker style straps to keep it lady like. I dug up this midi skirt that I purchased earlier this fall. I love the new midi styles going around! Don't get me wrong, I love me a good ol' fashioned skanky mini skirt. But unfortunately, those aren't always appropriate ;) I feel like I can still have fun in this longer skirt with the crop top!
Sorry in advance for looking a bit disheveled (lol @ my nude bra straps!) in the following photos, I think I was just too eager to twirl around in the skirt! I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!
Red Crop Forever 21, similar here | Black Midi Skirt Forever 21, similar here |
Heels BCBGeneration via DSW, similarly inspired styles here
LOVE those shoes. Love everything you do. Love you forever.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU FOREVER. Is it possible to seal friendships? Please inquire for us.
DeleteOmg I can't begin to describe what I feel for these pumps! They go really well with that midi skirt :) and disheveled? You? Never. Have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks boo!! Once a week is not enough. I need more Geek Q in my life!!!!
Delete