Happy Monday, beautiful friends! This week is THE WEEK! Yes, it is Cherry Blossom week on the blog but more importantly, THIS IS THE WEEK I FINALLY GET MY ANNUAL PASS FOR DISNEYLAND! AHHHHHH!!! For those of you that know me, you know that I am a HUGE Disneyland lover! It was the only place my family visited for our annual vacation until I was 15. My first year out of college, I went four times. Honestly, out of control. This year, I've found myself presented with opportunities to frequent the parks enough times to justify an annual pass :) So, it's happening! :D :D :D I leave on Wednesday to recruit at the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) national conference, which is being held... you guessed it, AT DISNEYLAND. GUYZ, work is sending me to the happiest place on earth! It's ridiculous how excited I am to spend my per diem at the parks.
We're kicking off cherry blossom week with an outfit I wore last Wednesday to an event with my beloved, Katrina. I am SO STOKED about this matching crop top / midi skirt find from Forever 21. I saw it while shopping with Kara last weekend and I knew it needed to come home with me. It honestly screamed, Kim, take me home right meow! The best thing about shopping at a store where the majority of items are well below your max, or even average what-you-should-spend-on-shit price point, is that you can treat yourself more often than not :)
I think these photos speak for themselves, so I'll leave them with you, my friends. Cheers to a good week!
We're kicking off cherry blossom week with an outfit I wore last Wednesday to an event with my beloved, Katrina. I am SO STOKED about this matching crop top / midi skirt find from Forever 21. I saw it while shopping with Kara last weekend and I knew it needed to come home with me. It honestly screamed, Kim, take me home right meow! The best thing about shopping at a store where the majority of items are well below your max, or even average what-you-should-spend-on-shit price point, is that you can treat yourself more often than not :)
I think these photos speak for themselves, so I'll leave them with you, my friends. Cheers to a good week!
Pearl + Crystal Drops Long Necklace C&I by Chavel
Matching Top and Skirt Set Forever 21, top, skirt
Oversized Blazer H&M, similar
Sandals Report
Bag Gift from mi madre. Gracias, mommy!
YES! Cherry Blossom Week! I can't believe I was a part of this, thanks for letting me share these precious moments with you. You look INCREDIBLE in all of these pics! For reals, Katrina has a great ability to get your best self, and it can't get any better than this. Your hair color almost mixes in with the blossoms! It's so pretty I can't even :). Your outfit is very interesting. The graphic dress is giving me all M.C. Escher vibes here, you look like a painting, and the blazer was just the perfect addition to make this look super chic and upscale. And your last pic with Kat is just plain adorbs <3. Me Lovess You!!
ReplyDeleteAh, I shall thank you on Katrina's behalf. She certainly has an eye for photography!! I am so glad we were able to spend a morning together among the blossoms. Can't wait to see your post tomorrow!!!!
Delete