Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Long Line Floral Kimono

Happy Wednesday, Hump Day Lovers! Greetings from the friendly skies :) I'm on my way to the Happiest Place on Earth! I'm excited for a couple days of work and play at the NSBE National Conference. I get to be in charge of the daily raffle and scholarship selections. Basically, the best job ever. We're giving away 1-day Disneyland passes and XBOX Ones! If you're attending NSBE, make sure to swing by the Microsoft booth and come say hi to me! I'll give you extra luck for your raffle ticket!

For today's cherry blossom feature, I'm sharing photos from my visit with wonderful friend, Hector. We had the opportunity to spend a week day morning catching up over brunch we didn't have to wait for and enjoying each other's company among the early calm of the University of Washington quad. This sounds corny as fuck, but I wish I could bottle up the lovely, blissful, peaceful feeling I had after this morning and save it for later. I felt so relaxed and ready to take on the rest of the day. Maybe I need to work in early morning quiet time into my routine. I have a park right next to my house that would be perfect! Okay, adding that one to my list of goals for April!

I adore the pieces in today's outfit share, especially this lovely long line kimono. It was an impulse buy from fall and I haven't looked back. I wish I had picked up the second color while it was still online. Let me know if you guys, see it! I hope you guys are enjoying your week. I'll see you on the other side!

IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672
KIMono Forever 21, an assortment
Striped Crop Top Forever 21, similar
Maxi Forever 21, similar
Sandals Report

5 comments:

  1. The KIMono is back!!! Hun, you're making me feel all the feels with this outfit, giving me Japanese princess vibes from head-to-toe. I was struck in awe when I picked you up and you were wearing this maxi-kimono combination. It's so beautiful! Not to mention the AMAZING setting that the UW quad made for us. So, soooo perfect. I had the same feelings that you that morning! I felt so relaxed and relieved, and I couldn't have asked for a better morning with our early brunch and talk. Like every time I see you, you put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. I feel so honored for being featured in Cherry Blossom Week and I can't wait to see your last set of pictures!! Thanks for being in my lifeee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, this was one of the best mornings EVER, Hector! Definitely putting it on the to-do list for next year! Let's repeat :)

      Delete
  2. Kimmy, this is honestly my fave out of all your wonderful outfits! It's very creative, fun and elegant. Love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nini! You know when you're playing dress up in your closet and then you randomly put something together and then you're like OMG THIS IS AWESOME! It's totally how I felt with this outfit. I need to find more kimonos like this! It really elevates the outfit!

      Delete
  3. Hi kimmy, I've been looking for this kimono dress and was wondering if you'd be interested in selling it ?
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete