Happy Monday, Amazing Friends! It's always good to be home :) First of all, THANK YOU for the kickass support on the last post. You people give me life, no doubt about it. Being passionate is usually considered a very positive thing. The thing about passion though, is if you care about something deeply, you can get uber fired up about it. Roll in some intense empathy and emotions and all of a sudden you don't know where your head is at. Writing posts when things like this come up is incredibly therapeutic for me. I can hash out and lay out all of my thoughts, allowing me to feel all the good, bad and ugly. And then I can walk away. Not gonna lie, getting validation from other like-minded people is nice :) Verbal validation is my love language.
Today, I wanted to show off another C&I statement piece from Chavel. Having a coworker that lets me play dress up with a bomb selection of jewelry for outfit shots every day is the best! I was feeling extra fancy at work this particular day and decided to break out my holiday skirt. Sometimes, you just need to make it happen and this skirt does it for me. Pairing it with basics tones it down for work. ALSO. I effing love this striped tee like nobody's business. I love the width of these stripes in particular, it's all about the proportions, amiright?!
I'm looking forward to a productive week in the office and at home. Also bae time! YAY! I hope y'all had lovely Mondays! See you soon!!!
Today, I wanted to show off another C&I statement piece from Chavel. Having a coworker that lets me play dress up with a bomb selection of jewelry for outfit shots every day is the best! I was feeling extra fancy at work this particular day and decided to break out my holiday skirt. Sometimes, you just need to make it happen and this skirt does it for me. Pairing it with basics tones it down for work. ALSO. I effing love this striped tee like nobody's business. I love the width of these stripes in particular, it's all about the proportions, amiright?!
I'm looking forward to a productive week in the office and at home. Also bae time! YAY! I hope y'all had lovely Mondays! See you soon!!!
Retro Glam Square-Cut 3 Layer Necklace C&I by Chavel
Moto Jacket Forever 21, similar
Rugby Tee Forever 21, exact
Skirt Forever 21, exact
Glitter Pump Forever 21
These jewelry pieces are really elevating all of your outfits everyday! And you choose them very thoughtfully, never does it look too over-the-top or too complicated, they just go with what you wear, like, all the time!! I know this is probably not as effortless as it seems but it translates in your style and that's perfect :D. The shiny metallic skirt is distracting me waaay to much though :P, I can't stop looking at them legs! With your glitter shoes! This screams "badass" from every angle. I'm so glad that you're back and that you have some time before going on trips again. Relax and enjoy the beautiful Seattle weather!! Love you! Can't wait to see you!! (And I've read all of your responses to my posts and WE DO need to have a Portage Bay bloggers BFF date ASAP)!
ReplyDeleteI love using fancier type pieced and dressing them down for day time and work. Statement necklaces are probably my favorite fancy thing :)
Delete