Friday, March 6, 2015

Zebra Stripes

FRIYAAAAYYYYYY, Fun Friends! I have thoroughly enjoyed my week in the office wrapping shit up, but I'm 100% ready for the weekend! Being home is seriously the best. I'm super stoked for my upcoming trips but nothing beats sleeping in my own bed and having access to everything in my closet after weeks and weeks of work travel :D

I leave you for the week with this pretty black and white ensemble. I wore this for lady brunch with my lady love last weekend. Of course I went to Portage Bay and just outside their SLU location are picture perfect backdrops for outfit shots! I picked up this dress with a birthday gift card from my boo, Nini. Thank you, bebe! It's such a treat to shop with a gift card and I'm not sure if I would have picked up this dress otherwise. Not because it isn't super cute (because duh :P), but because it's trendy silhouette is something that I'm not used to. This dress is quickly becoming one of my favorites, though. It served me well in Las Vegas and I know it will serve me well for Seattle spring & summer!

I hope you have the loveliest of weekends, my favorite friends! Until Monday, pretty people!

IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
Dress Forever 21, exact and plus too
Jacket Forever 21, similar
Sandal Calvin Klein, exact

2 comments:

  1. I love Portage Bay!! They have the best fruit bar from any other brunch place I've ever been. And the French toast! Omg I just got hungry from thinking about it so I should probably stop. Hun, your dress is reaaallly purrty!! For reals, I think you've found a golden piece here, and that silhouette! Yes, mama!! Bring it on! Your sandals are also on point, I think they've become one of my favorites from all your shoe collection. I miss you!! Can't wait to be back to go on our coffee dates :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should have a Hector/Kim Portage Bay date soon! I'm really excited to find more pieces like this for summer! Although, I'm trying really hard to stick with what I already have in my wardrobe. It'll be good to dig through storage :)

      Delete