Hello, friends! I hope your Mondays were bearable :) I managed to get through mine without any major injuries! DST is going to be the death of me, y'all. You'd think this would be no biggie, considering I was constantly switching between east and west coast time zones just a couple weeks ago, but I'll take any chance I can to complain about not getting enough sleep :P
Today, I have something special for you. THESE PRINTED PANTZ! They're pretty crazy. These were a F21 clearance purchase from a couple years ago and managed to survive my closet weeding. I'm glad I kept these! For a pair of pants that only come in three sizes (S/M/L) rather than numbered sizing, their fit is spot on. I'm happy with the way I ended up styling these. There have been a couple WTF moments with these pants, not gonna lie :D The black and white pieces of the rest of the outfit compliment the party print, but are structured enough to hold their own.
Now, it's time for a Chipotle run. YAY! Wishing all y'all luck as you adjust to DST. See you guys very soon!
Today, I have something special for you. THESE PRINTED PANTZ! They're pretty crazy. These were a F21 clearance purchase from a couple years ago and managed to survive my closet weeding. I'm glad I kept these! For a pair of pants that only come in three sizes (S/M/L) rather than numbered sizing, their fit is spot on. I'm happy with the way I ended up styling these. There have been a couple WTF moments with these pants, not gonna lie :D The black and white pieces of the rest of the outfit compliment the party print, but are structured enough to hold their own.
Now, it's time for a Chipotle run. YAY! Wishing all y'all luck as you adjust to DST. See you guys very soon!
Oversized Black Blazer H&M, similar
Tank Ted Baker, love these
Pants Forever 21, these or these
Sandals Report, close enough
I'm with you!! DST also messed my schedule! I was sooo used already to waking up at 9:30, running for 30 min and doing some extra exercise for another 20, and then start working around 11:30, which is 9:30 Seattle. Now, I have to wake up an hour earlier, but it's too early because I go to sleep late at night because I don't get sleepy soon!! The 2 hour difference my body is used to!!! So wahhhh it's been a mess and I haven't been able to run this week. Plus it got really cold, wet and gloomy here so that doesn't help. Ok enough DST rambling. I love your pants! They are sick!! You're back to lots of color! But toned down with a blazer. And monochromaticon top, colorful on the bottom. I love this!! Sorry for not posting before but my life has been crazy here. I can't wait to be back though! I want to see you!!! Love you to the moon and back! <3
ReplyDeleteNo worries! Although, I'm not gonna lie, I was kind of worried that you had disappeared. I've come to expects comments from you, blogger bff :) :) :) I find it much easier to adjust to like, a HUGE time change (ie. Thailand) vs the small time changes like DST or east coast to west coast. Hopefully we'll recover soon, lol.
Delete