Friday, March 20, 2015

Meaningful Accessories

Happy Friday, Happy Friends! Even better, Happy First Day of Spring!!! It feels like the PNW had its Spring Awakening early this year, but I am grateful for the official change of seasons! Spring and Summer are MY JAM.

Today on the blog, I'm taking a different spin on my outfit, focusing heavily on my accessories. I'm not one to get attached to material things, but there are definitely some pieces that carry sentimental value for me. Maybe it's a gift from a talented friend, like my Seafoam and Evergreen bracelet. Or perhaps a token picked up from traveling with best friends. Or maybe a piece that you decided to give significance to, like when I purchased a handful of these gold coin bracelets to give to girlfriends for Valentine's day and kept one for myself. Or maybe it's a necklace that makes you feel like you're shining brighter than life itself! My love language is not gifts, but it is nice to have these physical trinkets to remind me about how lucky I am to have the amount of love I do in my life :) OMGWTF. Unexpected. I am getting super mushy right now. So basically, what I am trying to say is, thank you to all of the amazing people that love and support me :-*

Next week is cherry blossom week all week long on the blog! Can't wait to share some pretty pretty pictures with y'all. Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!

IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Necklace Coming Soon from Swept Away, C&I by Chavel
Tri-Color Aqua Bracelet Seafoam and Evergreen Etsy
Coin Bracelet & Pink Stone Bracelet H&M
Copper Cuff an Artisan from Pike Place Market
Triple Strand Beaded Bracelet from Thailand
Leaf Ring Forever 21
Flower Ring Nordstrom
Top Forever 21, exact, love this kimono too!
Leggings Forever 21
Boots Vince Camuto
Jacket London Fog

4 comments:

  1. Kim you are incredible! You are such a good writer, stunningly beautiful, have seriously some of the best hair EVER, and you ALWAYS bring it with your outfits! I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Your makeup tutorials are SO CUTE! I love that you are producing creatively and I am always happy to help and encourage my friends pursue their passions. Can't wait to see what else you make!

      Delete
  2. I love that you're wearing pieces that mean so much to you! This gets transmitted by your smile and your overall happiness and makes you look very pretty in this outfit :). Your eye for mix and matching is exceptional! You know how to keep everything in balance and still have enough punch, you know what I mean? Greetings from sunny LA!! Hope you have a great weekend, love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are having the most amazing trip EVER. I can't wait to catch up with you and swap socal stories :)

      Delete