Happy Hump Day, woop woop! Checking in from the comfort of my couch while Mitch slays on GTA! The new heist feature looks hella fun. I enjoy yelling out instructions while Mitch drives under pressure :) I just got home from an AMAZING event at the downtown Seattle W. Each week, they host Wear Wednesdays featuring various style themes (this week was seasonal picks!). The W does a wonderful job providing an inviting space for creatives, bloggers and fashionistas to connect. YOU GUYS! I met Sasha Muir, founder of Butter London and Bevee. She started out as an engineer (INSERT HEART EMOJII HERE) and then went on to be a kick ass beauty/fashion entrepreneur. I didn't know Butter was created in our own backyard! AH, you know what's the best thing ever? Having a blogger BFF. Katrina takes me to all of these legit events and introduces me to incredible ladies of the Seattle fashion community. Everybody needs their own Katrina, I'm just saying!
Today, I'm doing my own spin on Tee and jeans. The spin here being the bright pink accessories :D I actually paired these shoes and this clutch together last holiday! These fun, bubble gum pieces add a nice punch to this outfit. I've been seriously thinking about swapping out this pink clutch for the Bevee Trifold in Blush ever since photographing these photos for Katrina. I need something more functional and it's hard to beat the features of these thoughtful Bevee bags. Decisions!
Alrighty. It's photo editing and hot chocolate time! Have a wonderful Wednesday, wonderful friends!
Today, I'm doing my own spin on Tee and jeans. The spin here being the bright pink accessories :D I actually paired these shoes and this clutch together last holiday! These fun, bubble gum pieces add a nice punch to this outfit. I've been seriously thinking about swapping out this pink clutch for the Bevee Trifold in Blush ever since photographing these photos for Katrina. I need something more functional and it's hard to beat the features of these thoughtful Bevee bags. Decisions!
Alrighty. It's photo editing and hot chocolate time! Have a wonderful Wednesday, wonderful friends!





This look is MONEY! You look so young and fresh here, and the pairing you did between the pink shoes and clutch gives this outfit a nice pop. I had SOOO much fun today hanging out with you! Literally, it's been the best morning I've had in YEARS!! And we were so efficient with time!! I can't believe how good it came out in the end. I'll definitely join you guys for Wear Wednesdays next time!! We need some menswear representation there, and I'll happily provide that with two of the best girls in town. It'll be so bomb!! Ohhh and were is this place?!?! I love the background! It's so interesting and the lighting creates so much depth. Okay I'm obsessing over these pics even more, but I have to get to work. Love youuuuu!! Thanks for being in my life!!! <3
ReplyDeleteNO SERIOUSLY. BEST. MORNING. EVER.
Delete