Happiest of Fridays, friends! The last two days have been all sorts of crazy and I'm basically trying to pump this post out in the 7 minute break I have while waiting for pick up :) NSBE has been AMAZING so far, I've met so many A++ people and I'm having a ton of fun with my teammates. I love going on recruiting trips with other recruiters. They take care of everything!
I've had so much fun doing blossoms on the blog this week and I hope to make it a tradition. It was a fantastic excuse to spend time with friends among the cherry trees. We are so lucky to have something like this to welcome us into Spring. Wrapping up this week with my session with Nini of the Nerdly Beautiful. She's basically model status and I love her thoughtful, smart style.
Car is here! I leave you with the photos! Cheers to a wonderful weekend, friends!
I've had so much fun doing blossoms on the blog this week and I hope to make it a tradition. It was a fantastic excuse to spend time with friends among the cherry trees. We are so lucky to have something like this to welcome us into Spring. Wrapping up this week with my session with Nini of the Nerdly Beautiful. She's basically model status and I love her thoughtful, smart style.
Car is here! I leave you with the photos! Cheers to a wonderful weekend, friends!






I didn't realize how well the purple worked with the background, a match made in Heaven! <3
ReplyDeleteAnddd.. you already know how much I adore purple on you, is there a color that doesn't work with your skin tone? Seriously! :)
You would know just as well as me, it's the beauty of dark skin! :) Let's make this a tradition, Nini! And this time, we will park the car in a smarter space, haha.
DeleteI can't believe Cherry Blossom week is over!! Noooooo!! Every week of the year should be Cherry Blossom week! You looked AMUHZING throughout the whole series and I think you're closing with a golden locket (did that translate well? I was just using a normal Spanish phrase that means you saved the best for being last). Anyways, your outfit is super pretty!! Me likey! And this color palette? For reals, probably one of my fave outfits I've seen on you, like, ever! There's very light contrast between you and the gorgeous cherry trees, and I love that!! It's such a perfect harmony, and your killer shoes which could never be missing in an outfit. Just plain perfection. I hope you're having a great time in NSBE (looks like you are!!) and hope you have a very nice weekend!! Love you girl, looking forward to meeting with you when you get back!! <3
ReplyDeleteYou know what's crazy? I didn't put a whole lot of thought into this outfit. It kind of just.... happened. I'm kind of impressed with myself for reaching for my purple coat rather than my usual black coats. Who knew purple would be such a great color to try monochrome with???
Delete