Monday, March 30, 2015

The Coziest Work Day

Can I get a Hey Hey for Mondays, y'all? Just kidding, I'm not THAT obnoxious person that loves Mondays. I just try to be peppy with my blog greetings :) I definitely had to drag my ass out of bed today, but once I got rolling, I ended up having a pretty productive day! Work trip to Disneyland was A+. Completely obsessed with all of my new NSBE friends. I thoroughly enjoyed my first few days as an annual pass holder, popping into the parks for hours at a time, whenever I could sneak it in. I think being at Disneyland is the PERFECT way for me to spend alone time. There are plenty of activities to choose from! I get to do whatever I want, but I'm still surrounded by people. The ESFJ in me was pleased. Although, I can't wait to return to enjoy the parks with loved ones! After returning home, I spent the weekend peddling my clothing to Crossroads and Buffalo in the u district, trying out a pineapple fried rice recipe, and moving watching/relaxing with bae! YAY!

To kick off a new week, I wanted to share an outfit from one of the comfiest work days I've ever had! This reflects the mood I'm in for this week, as it's another at-home week between travel :) I found THE PERFECT oversized sweater at Forever 21 while returning some questionable online purchase choices :D Layered underneath a thin, long lined hoodie, this pair was beautifully made for a cool, early spring day. I kept it simple with a favorite bauble borrowed from Chavel.

I'm looking forward to getting shit done this week! NSBE was a wonderful adventure in the sunshine, but it's hard to make things happen when you're on the go, non stop for three days in a row. Let's do it, people!

IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Pearl + Crystal Drops Long Necklace C&I by Chavel
Drop-Sleeve Sweater Forever 21, exact
Open Hooded Sweater Forever 21, similar
Jeans Gap
Quilted Bootiesvia DSW, similar

1 comment:

  1. I get you completely! It feels so good to be back in Seattle (for a while at least) I hadn't even had the time to unpack everything but this weekend (my first weekend in Seattle since Valentine's!) was perfect to do that. I'm always all-in for cozy, comfortable outfits. You are one of the people who understand me completely on how important comfort is. Also, it's not an enemy of style! You just need to keep the right balance, which you're doing here perfectly :). I can't wait to see you, I need to know everything about NSBE! Though it sounds like you had a blast and you had the best of days in the happiest place on Earth :). Looking forward to hearing it all from you in person still, hugs darling!! <3

    ReplyDelete