HEY FRIENDZ HEYYYY. So, I'm in an EXTRA good mood today because I am home! My trip to RIT was cancelled due to weather and not gonna lie, couldn't be happier to have a break from travel. I am going to crush my work to-do list. BEAST MODE!
After getting home from the airport yesterday morning, I was excited to get to spend the day in the office. I traded in my yoga leggings for something a bit different. Boho is definitely a departure from my usual aesthetic, but I adore the carefree, chic vibe that boho can bring into one's life. I enjoy how easy it is to freshen up your perspective just by changing your clothes. I feel ready for spring in this colorful ensemble. My favorite piece is this gorgeous leather purse that Kasey and Niky brought back from their winter in Morocco for me. These ladies know me well, this shade of green is unique and quite lovely.
I still have lots to do, so I'll leave you with some of the prettiest images I think I've taken this year. Thanks to Katrina for spotting this beautifully lit stairwell! That girl has an eye :) Happy hump day, lovers! Until Friday!
After getting home from the airport yesterday morning, I was excited to get to spend the day in the office. I traded in my yoga leggings for something a bit different. Boho is definitely a departure from my usual aesthetic, but I adore the carefree, chic vibe that boho can bring into one's life. I enjoy how easy it is to freshen up your perspective just by changing your clothes. I feel ready for spring in this colorful ensemble. My favorite piece is this gorgeous leather purse that Kasey and Niky brought back from their winter in Morocco for me. These ladies know me well, this shade of green is unique and quite lovely.
I still have lots to do, so I'll leave you with some of the prettiest images I think I've taken this year. Thanks to Katrina for spotting this beautifully lit stairwell! That girl has an eye :) Happy hump day, lovers! Until Friday!





ZOMFG! You look ultra, mega, super pretty in this outfit! This look is the bomb, so au natural, so chic, so girly. I LOVE this!!! Your photos are amazing as well, I'm loving the balance and the composition, and the lighting is just perfect. This is probably one of my fave looks ever here :) spring just arrived with you!
ReplyDeleteHECTOR!!! This is in the 99 parking garage! I am taking you here when we meet next!! Thank you for the compliments, I feel suuuuuuuuuper pretty in these pictures :)
DeleteThis aesthetic works so well with your beautiful hair! Also, pretty bracelet. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhen I wear it, I think of you, of us, of H&M, Anthro and all things that are good in this world.
Delete